ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Alan Chaney <a...@writingshow.com>
Subject Re: Should force mode work for ivy:install?
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:34:37 GMT
Totally agree with you as ivy:install is supposed to be used to build
"known good" repositories. However, just one minor point - did you check
that the POM selected by the dependency was actually correct? I assume
you were using a maven repo. I've been experimenting with install
recently a lot and haven't noticed the situation you refer to. What was
the dependency referring to?

Alan Chaney