ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Brian Matzon <mat...@certus.dk>
Subject Re: unable to install - broken since rc1
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:31:30 GMT
Brian Matzon wrote:
> *This may be related to it trying to install both source and normal jar
> - with the same name - and my artifact pattern not having (-[type]) in it?

This is definately it - I changed my pattern to
[organisation]/[module]/[branch]/[artifact](-[type])-[revision].[ext]
and not it works fine.
However why did it start picking up source stuff, which it didn't earlier?
How do I prevent it from picking up the source stuff?

I cannot create a dependency for the specific type, since this is
something that needs to be installed into the shared repo from the
external repo.

--
Brian Matzon
Certus