ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Cox <crankydi...@gmail.com>
Subject Embedding Ivy to manage repositories.
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 20:45:35 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on software that will need to run on the nodes of a network.
  A node's software will need to access various repositories containing
build artifacts.  An artifact might have a dependency on another
artifact.  The nodes will need things like list the available artifacts
in the repo, list dependencies, etc.

I have looked at embedding Maven, but it is rather large.  Ivy is the
next up.  Do you think I would be able to achieve something like this by
embedding Ivy?  How stable is the API?  Would I need to do things via
ant tasks?

Any tips or thoughts are appreciated.

--
Samuel Cox