ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Brian Matzon <mat...@certus.dk>
Subject sftp.keyFile must be absolute
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:15:13 GMT
I recently updated from beta 2 to rc2 and I was unable to run ivy
because sftp.keyFile is now required to be absolute.

My problem with this is that the keyfile is NOT used at all unless
you're publishing to a specific resolver.
This means that sftp.keyFile is not even a correct value. It is only set
when doing publishing by passing in an option to ant.

in beta 2 I got the following warning:
[ivy:resolve] :: problems summary ::
[ivy:resolve] :::: WARNINGS
[ivy:resolve]   Pemfile ${ivy.internal-publish.keyfile} doesn't exist.

in rc2 I get the following Error.
impossible to configure ivy:settings with given file: ivysettings.xml :
java.text.ParseException: failed to load settings from ivysettings.xml:
problem in config file: failed to load settings from
ivysettings-internal.xml:
impossible to convert ${ivy.internal-publish.keyfile} to class
java.io.File for setting
keyFile on class org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.SFTPResolver:
sftp.keyFile must be absolute: ${ivy.internal-publish.keyfile}

fwiw, it would be nice if SFTPResolver waited to initialize (and fail)
until its actually used?

--
Brian Matzon
Certus