ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kay Kay <kaykay.uni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 17:27:08 GMT
Even if you are not trying to build IvyDE - when you actually launch it
/ use it ,  you can see some important information logged in the
plugin-development perspective / view - where the messages from the
plugin are logged.

Does it say anything interesting / when you view that perspective /
messages.