ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kay Kay <kaykay.uni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 15:04:46 GMT
It works fine for me too (with Eclipse 3.4.1 ). May be - you can try to
change the perspective to plugin perspective and see if there are any
errors indicated when you try to launch it.

Does it(Ivy-based build system) work from the command-line too.

Mondain wrote:
> Version: 3.4.1
> Build id: M20080911-1700
>
> On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Kay Kay <kaykay.unique@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Mondain wrote:
>>

>>> I'm beyond frustrated at this point, but I will be as succinct as possible
>>> here. I am a core developer on the Red5 project and I implemented Ivy
>>> for dependency handling some time ago (>1 year) in lieu of Maven. Eclipse