ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ivy API problem
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 21:46:07 GMT
You could take a look at the source code of the Ivy Ant tasks.
For instance, the cachepath task does something similar with what you are trying to do.

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2009 7:08:10 PM
Subject: Ivy API problem

Hi all,

I have a problem with the Ivy API, it's driving me nuts, I must be missing
something obvious. I've done a resolve, and I have a ResolveReport. From
that, how can I get a list of the dependent modules, and the configurations
they're required by? Or more accurately, for a configuration, a list of the
modules required by that configuration? It seems like it should be simple,
probably using the ConfigurationResolveReports. However I can only seem to
get ModuleIds there (not ModuleRevisionIds), although there are a lot of
methods that might help me if I knew what they did! I must be missing
something, any advice?

Thanks in advance,
Colin