ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Archie Cobbs <archie.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie: How to skip publish to local repository
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 22:56:17 GMT
This is really an ant question, not an ivy question (I say that for
clarification, not to be annoying :-)

The simplest way would be to set some property "jar.published" in your jar
task (via <property ...>) and then make your publish task conditional on
this property being set (e.g., via <target name="publish"
if="${jar.published}">). I might have the syntax details wrong but that's
the gist of it.

-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs