ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Archie Cobbs" <archie.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: local roundup resolver
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 03:29:55 GMT
You probably need the "file://" prefix for URLs that are file pathnames.

Not sure how many slashes you need or whether they are forward or back
though...

By the way, the URL resolver should have the same behavior, i.e., I don't
think this is specific to the packager resolver.

-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs