ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Bonvin John" <jbon...@vaudoise.ch>
Subject RE: Default pattern for [artifact]
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 08:47:46 GMT
Thanks Michael.

That's exactly the point I had missed. The [artifact] pattern is in fact a very nice flexibility
option that allows to have artifact names differing from the module name and its default value
is perfectly ok for my needs.

Best regards,

	John

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Partridge, Michael [mailto:Michael.Partridge@shps.com]
Envoyé : jeudi, 29 janvier 2009 19:39
À : ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Objet : RE: Default pattern for [artifact]

You might do something like this in your ivysettings.xml:

<!--defines your repository layout, in effect-->
<property name="ivy.local.default.artifact.pattern"
value="[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[organisation]-[artifact].[ext
]" />

<!--defines where ivy should look for artifacts to publish-->
<property name="ivy.publish.src.artifacts.pattern"
value="dist/[organisation]-[artifact].[ext]"/>

If you plan to publish multiple types of artifacts (jar, source,
javadoc), you'll need to use [type] in
ivy.publish.src.artifacts.pattern.