ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mondain <mond...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 21:38:43 GMT
I checked out the Nabble info and based on it, I removed all the entries for
ivy in my eclipse/artifacts.xml file. I then installed the IvyDE and
restarted, after Eclipse came back up I took a look at
Window->Preferences->Ivy and noticed an error..
Here is the entire log: http://pastebin.com/m453f787a

I dont know what equinox is but it seems to have an issue with ivy.

Paul

--
http://gregoire.org/
http://osflash.org/red5