ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mondain <mond...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 17:12:44 GMT
The build works perfectly using Ant on the command line. My issue is that
the IvyDE does not work in Eclipse (for Me), even after uninstall/reinstall.
I dont get an option to add the Ivy managed build path to my project from
Package Explorer. Lastly, I am not trying to build Ivy or the IvyDE, I am
using the version from the update site.
Paul

--
http://gregoire.org/