ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mondain <mond...@gmail.com>
Subject Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 23:19:22 GMT
I'm beyond frustrated at this point, but I will be as succinct as possible
here. I am a core developer on the Red5 project and I implemented Ivy
for dependency handling some time ago (>1 year) in lieu of Maven. Eclipse is
our IDE of choice so naturally we try to use the IvyDE to keep our deps
dynamically linked in the IDE. As of right now I cannot build in Eclipse
using the IvyDE and I have uninstalled / reinstalled at least twice today..
I am using this update site:
http://www.apache.org/dist/ant/ivyde/updatesiteand would like any
suggestions this list may provide before I throw in the
towel and setup Maven.
Thanks,
Paul

--