ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Hans Dockter <m...@dockter.biz>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ivy 2.0.0 released
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:35:32 GMT
Congratulations. This is fantastic. Many thanks, also for all the work
on the documentation.

The flexibility that Ivy provides is unmatched. I can't really think
of what to add in terms of solving the core domain.

I'm wondering if there is already a road map in your mind for the next
releases.

My biggest wish would be the strengthening of the transport layer,
like full WebDav support and concurrent downloads.

- Hans

--
Hans Dockter
Gradle Project lead