ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Daffin, Miles \(IDEAS PRACTICE AREAS\)" <Miles.Daf...@morganstanley.com>
Subject IvyDE update sites
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:04:49 GMT
Folks,

Can anyone tell me where the main IvyDE update site is? I am a bit confused.

 1.  http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/updatesite/ - is it this one (although it has no features/plugins
directories)?
 2.  http://www.apache.org/dist/ant/ivyde/updatesite/ - it seems likely that it is this one,
however this does not seem to have the latest versions of features/plugins
 3.  http://mirrors.ukfast.co.uk/sites/ftp.apache.org/ant/ivyde/updatesite/ - this has newer
versions of the org.apache.ivy feature and plugin than site 2: 2.0.0.final as opposed to 2.0.0.cr2.
 4.  Additionally, the link to the org.apache.ivy.feature_2.0.0.cr2.jar in site 2 is broken
at the time of writing: http://www.apache.org/dist/ant/ivyde/updatesite/features/org.apache.ivy.feature_2.0.0.cr2.jar
(404 not found)

Please would someone enlighten me?

Thanks,

Miles

Miles Daffin
Morgan Stanley | IDEAS PRACTICE AREAS
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 01
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5119
Fax: +44 20 7056-4572
Miles.Daffin@morganstanley.com<mailto:Miles.Daffin@morganstanley.com>