ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Daffin, Miles \(IDEAS PRACTICE AREAS\)" <Miles.Daf...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Error in org.apache.ivy plugin MANIFEST?
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 13:51:40 GMT
Hi Folks,

I was having some problems generating viable p2 metadata for an internal mirror of the IvyDE
update site. I eventually tracked this down to what seems to be an error in the MANIFEST for
plugin org.apache.ivy_2.0.0.cr2. The plugin version is 2.0.0.cr2 but the Bundle-Version in
the MANIFEST is 2.0.0.cr2_20081028224207. When I removed the timestamp from this the p2 metadata
generator application<http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Metadata_Generator> generated
viable metadata: I was able to install Apache IvyDE and Apache Ivy from the internal mirror.

Can this timestamp be removed from the attribute? Is it there intentionally/for a reason?
Please let us know.

Thanks,

Miles

Miles Daffin
Morgan Stanley | IDEAS PRACTICE AREAS
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 01
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5119
Fax: +44 20 7056-4572
Miles.Daffin@morganstanley.com<mailto:Miles.Daffin@morganstanley.com>