ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From zyd08 <yiduo.z...@db.com>
Subject ivy report not working!
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:02:18 GMT

Can anyone tell me why ivy:report isnt working for me please?
After resolve, I have
<ivy:report todir="artifacts" xml="true" organisation="options"
module="ordermanager"/>,
The html files could not be created with the following message:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Report file
'/export/log/LRP/DNA/ivy/options-ordermanager-core.xml' does not exist.

However, if i just do <ivy:report todir="artifacts">, the reports will be
created with no problem; but that was for the default module only, and what
I really need for the report to be generated is ordermanager module. I know
I must have been stuck on a simple issue, could anyone tell me what I am
missing please? Thanks a lot!