ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From zyd08 <yiduo.z...@db.com>
Subject How to get rid of "unknown resolver null"?
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:35:08 GMT

Does anyone have any idea why there are some "unknown resolver null" errors
(which don't seem to affect the performance) created during ivy resolve? I
searched the forum for this issue and someone said its due to the fact that
Ivy doesn't find the artifact.resolver in module metadata. As I'm quite new
to ivy, could someone elaborate on it please? Where is the file
artifact.resolver located and how am I supposed to make it be found? btw,
ivy resolves artificacts on my local system.

Thank you very much in advance.