ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Michael Kebe <michael.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Buildnumber task lookt at all resovlers
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 07:31:01 GMT

Martin Eigenbrodt wrote:

> The buildnumber task now looks at the same repository three times.
> Is there a way to avoid this?

You could try to setup a new ivysetting containing only one of your
resolvers. I would suggest only to take the resolver using the "end"-clients
(e.g. URLResolver). here is a snippet to to it.

<ivy:settings id="ivy.settings.sharedonly"
file="${ivy.settings.dir}/ivysettings-shared.xml" />
<ivy:info />
<ivy:buildnumber organisation="${ivy.organisation}" module="${ivy.module}"
revision="${ivy.revision.prefix}" settingsref="ivy.settings.sharedonly" />

If there is another solution I am interested, too.