ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From CalvinJ <calvin...@yahoo.com>
Subject IvyDE doesn't pick up ivy.xml changes made outside of Eclipse
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 01:13:36 GMT

I'm guessing I've configured something wrong but when using Ivy 2.0.0rc2 and
IvyDE 2.0.0beta1
in Eclipse 3.3, it works the first time you set it up on a project. But when
you change any
dependencies in ivy.xml outside of Eclipse, it never picks up the change.
Even when I do a
project Refresh (which works for the Maven plug-in), it doesn't do anything.

Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong or something else I need to
configure to get IvyDE
to pick up changes to ivy.xml?