ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "marc.deboeck" <marc.debo...@syntigo.com>
Subject Re: does chain resolver support latest?
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 07:58:45 GMT

Konstantin Rekk wrote:

> Sorry, does work after cleaning cache! Did I overlooked something in the
> docs? Testing shows that latest-attr. has to be in chain and in
> subresolvers, using <resolver ref="... doesn't work at all with
> latest-attr.

Maybe this is related to the fact that chained resolvers do not support the
checkmodified attribute. Even if all your standard resolvers are configured
with checkmodified, I experienced that when they are used in a chained
resolver, the ivy.xml file in your cache is not checked for modifications.

Regards,
Marc