ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Niklas Matthies <ml_ivy-u...@nmhq.net>
Subject Re: equal weights in specialMeaning on latest-revision
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 13:00:39 GMT
On Thu 2009-01-08 at 03:56h, Konstantin Rekk wrote on ivy-user:
:
> So the idea is to have some kind of 1.0-local-buildnumber and
> 1.0-int-buildnumber and forcing the latest-revision to ignore local and
> int:
>
> <latest-strategies>
> 			<latest-revision name="dev-revision"
> usedefaultspecialmeanings="false">
[...]

You probably could also simply rely on lexicographical order. If you
drop the "int-", and buildnumber is really a number, then it should be
considered "later" than 'local', if I recall correctly.

I wonder wether it would make sense to give the local publications a
status 'local' rather than 'integration' (where 'local' would be even
"lower" than 'integration'), then you could switch your local build
dependencies individually between "latest.local" and "latest.integration".

-- Niklas Matthies