ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ritz Bossicard <vladi...@ritz-bossicard.com>
Subject local roundup resolver
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 23:43:04 GMT
All,

I've been using Ivy for the last 3 years and I've until now worked
with local repositories and configuration files.

I would like to publish some Java project and use Roundup for the ivy
configuration.  Since Roundup doesn't yet contain all the ivy
configuration I need, I would like to first work with local packagers
(filesystem) and contribute these files to the Roundup project once
they are clean and dusted.

My problem is that when I define the following packager

<packager name="roundup-local" buildRoot="${ivy.build.dir}"
         resourceCache="${ivy.cache.dir}">
     <ivy
pattern="c:/roundup-local/ivy/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy.xml"/>
     <artifact
pattern="c:/roundup-local/ivy/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/packager.xml"/>
</packager>

I have the error:

roundup-local: unable to get resource for [...]
java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: c

Since I use the <ivy patter="c:/..." successfully in other ivy
configuration files, it is possible that the packager only work with
http:// patterns?

Or am I missing something stupid here?

Thanks and regards,

-Vladimir