ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Wiedmer Markus" <Markus.Wied...@bs.ch>
Subject Non-recursive dependencies
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 08:03:52 GMT
Hi

We're evaluating Ivy to be used as dependency manager in our projects. So far I'm rather pleased
with the possibilities.

There is, however, one major problem I've not yet been able to resolve:

We have lots of internal projects (mostly J2EE applications) that are often dependent on each
other. We ususally require these projects to include the dependend. files themselves.
As a result we only want to include the first level of dependencies. Ivy does by default get
the dependencies recursively (dependencies of dependencies, etc). Is there a way to change
that?

Thanks for your help

Markus