ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Sinclair <j...@cooljeff.co.uk>
Subject Re: Ivy webapp friendlyness
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:16:11 GMT
Xavier,

Thanks for the quick response, as requested I've opened a JIRA:

I'm hoping this will be as simple as creating an extra constructor with
a boolean flag to disable System property lookups but I have to admit
that I've not investigated all of the Ivy code to see if the problem is
isolated to this one class.

Regards,

Jeff