ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Rekk <konstantin.r...@gbv.de>
Subject Re: artifact not found after switch to defaultLatestStrategy="latest-time"
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 17:20:59 GMT
Yes, it seems that latest-time works fine only within a very narrow
scope.

Opened issue:
latest-time strategy not compatible with version ranges in transitiv
dependencies

seems very similar to

Best!

On Mon, 2009-01-05 at 14:11 -0800, Maarten Coene wrote:
> At first sight, it seems like a bug to me, could you open a JIRA ticket?
>
> The difference between "latest-time" and the default latest strategy is that I think
for latest-time Ivy will need to download the ivy.xml while for the default latest strategy,
this ivy.xml is not needed.