ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject Re: IvyDE retrieve problems
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 16:06:49 GMT

I've tried clearing down the cache to see if this made a difference and now
if I tick the retrieve after resolve box I get:

:: problems summary ::
:::: ERRORS
      Error while resolving dependencies for ivy.xml
problem during retrieve of
net.targetgroup#net.targetgroup.WebServiceClient:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Report file
'c:\ivy2cache\net.targetgroup-net.targetgroup.WebServiceClient-compile.xml'
does not exist.

My ivy project is called
c:\ivy2cache\net.targetgroup-net.targetgroup.WebServiceClient-compile.xml

but I was trying to retrieve the "test" config.

It looks like if you want to do a retrieve you have to tick all the the
configurations that the config extends for it not to come up with this
error.

Clearing the cache still did not fix the problem with the retrieve though
(still no jars copied).

Target
www.targetgroup.net

Target is a trading name of Target Group Limited,
registered in England and Wales No. 1208137
Registered office:  Target House, Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff CF11 9AU

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com