ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject Re: IvyDE retrieve problems
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 16:43:34 GMT

That could have possibly been the problem but I think not as I think the
actual problem is this:

If you have "Enable project specific settings" ticked on the "retrieve" tab
of IvyDE Managed Libraries, it will only save the configurations and types
field if "Enable project specific settings" has previously been checked on
the "main" tab

Once you have filled in these two fields on the retrieve tab it works, and
it even still works when you untick "Enable project specific settings" on
the main tag, so I think there is some linkage between the "Enable project
specific settings" on the main tab and the retrieve tab, when there
shoudln't be. (I'm guessing the tabs should be independent of each other).

In the above scenario a "*" on the types field works fine, so I don't need
to use "jar,source" instead.

Target
www.targetgroup.net

Target is a trading name of Target Group Limited,
registered in England and Wales No. 1208137
Registered office:  Target House, Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff CF11 9AU

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com