ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject RE: Refactoring code in dependent projects
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:21:57 GMT

Superb, thanks for that !

             "Goldspink, Matt
             \(IT\)"
             <Matthew.Goldspin                                          To
             k@morganstanley.c         <ivy-user@ant.apache.org>
             om>                                                        cc

             02/12/2008 16:14                                      Subject
                                       RE: Refactoring code in dependent
                                       projects
             Please respond to
             ivy-user@ant.apac
                  he.org

There's a new feature coming in the next release of IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1 for
Eclipse which allows you to resolve any matching projects in your Eclipse
workspace. We've been building it from source and using it in our team
where we have 10-12 interdependent projects and it's been working well for
us.

Matt