ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject RE: Refactoring code in dependent projects
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 10:18:39 GMT

"There's a new feature coming in the next release of IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1 for
Eclipse which allows you to resolve any matching projects in your Eclipse
workspace. We've been building it from source and using it in our team
where we have 10-12 interdependent projects and it's been working well for
us."

Is there a latest build of the beta available for download ?

I've tried checking out the trunk from subversion, and doing:

ant -DbaseLocation="C:\eclipse-jee-europa-winter-win32\eclipse"

which is what I assume you do to build it, and I'm getting compile errors,
namely:

22. ERROR in
C:\downloads\ivydedown\ivyde-trunk\work\eclipse\plugins\org.apache.ivyde.eclipse\src\java\org\apache\ivyde\eclipse\cpcontainer\IvyClasspathContainerConfiguration.java
 (at line 492)

ivySettings.setBaseDir(javaProject.getProject().getLocation().toFile());
                  ^^^^^^^^^^
The method setBaseDir(File) is undefined for the type IvySettings
----------
23. ERROR in
C:\downloads\ivydedown\ivyde-trunk\work\eclipse\plugins\org.apache.ivyde.eclipse\src\java\org\apache\ivyde\eclipse\cpcontainer\IvyClasspathContainerConfiguration.java
 (at line 529)

ivySettings.setBaseDir(javaProject.getProject().getLocation().toFile());
                  ^^^^^^^^^^
The method setBaseDir(File) is undefined for the type IvySettings

Target
www.targetgroup.net

Target is a trading name of Target Group Limited,
registered in England and Wales No. 1208137
Registered office:  Target House, Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff CF11 9AU

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com