ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject IvyDE not saving types field on Ivy Managed Libraries/Retrieve tab
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 09:03:51 GMT

This panel has two text fields on it, configurations and types.

If I put in "jar" in the types field, and tab around over the other tabs,
jar stays there, but if I click finish and go back in, it is defaulted to *
again.

Very occasionally it seems to save it, maybe with a different combination
of clicks etc.

Target
www.targetgroup.net

Target is a trading name of Target Group Limited,
registered in England and Wales No. 1208137
Registered office:  Target House, Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff CF11 9AU

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com