ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Foreman, Alex \(IT\)" <Alexander.Fore...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: [Announce] Release of IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:20:00 GMT
Sorry if this has already been asked.

Can you make sure you have not got the .rc1 original build of ivy in your plugins directory,
You should have .cr2.

Some people have had trouble with that as we built from trunk and rc2 is picked up by eclipse
as latest instaed of final cr2.

HTH

Alex Foreman
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 01
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5732
Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com

-----Original Message-----
From: paul.newport@targetgroup.net [mailto:paul.newport@targetgroup.net]
Sent: 16 December 2008 15:17
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: RE: [Announce] Release of IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1

"I'm hestitant to completely uninstall anything because if the lastest IvyDE still doesn't
work, then I'll have lost my current installation
(alpha1) that isn't giving me any problems."

I've been uninstalling daily builds of the beta and replacing them with latest builds and
have had no problems at all. All you are doing is deleting files and directories in the plugins
and features directories, you can always back them up somewhere for safety before copying
in the new files (via the update site or doing it manually).

Target
www.targetgroup.net

Target is a trading name of Target Group Limited, registered in England and Wales No. 1208137
Registered office:  Target House, Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff CF11 9AU

DISCLAIMER.
This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or take any action or
reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal views of an employee of this company
and does not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail policy. If you have any concerns
or comments about the content of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Email Security System. For
more information on a proactive email security service working around the clock, around the
globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com