ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Goldspink, Matt \(IT\)" <Matthew.Goldsp...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: Refactoring code in dependent projects
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:14:01 GMT
There's a new feature coming in the next release of IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1 for Eclipse which allows
you to resolve any matching projects in your Eclipse workspace. We've been building it from
source and using it in our team where we have 10-12 interdependent projects and it's been
working well for us.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: paul.newport@targetgroup.net [mailto:paul.newport@targetgroup.net]
Sent: 02 December 2008 15:56
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: RE: Refactoring code in dependent projects

"What I did to solve the problem is: Setting the Eclipse Project
dependencies (as without ivy) B -> A. Now you have the 'problem' that the
projects are added twice (Ivy Managed Dependencies and Eclipse Project
dependencies), but on the project Build Path you can adjust the order so
that the workspace project is above the ivy managed dependencies.
That works for me (including workspace modifications and compilation)."

Thanks for that. So obvious in hindsight !

Target
www.targetgroup.net

Target is a trading name of Target Group Limited,
registered in England and Wales No. 1208137
Registered office:  Target House, Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff CF11 9AU

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com