ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Mitch Gitman" <>
Subject Re: trying to Ivy-fy the Ant script task
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2008 00:26:22 GMT
Just had a "Well duh, no kidding" moment. I'm used to using the *ivy:cachepath
*task for establishing my classpaths from Ivy. But there's nothing stopping
me from doing an *ivy:retrieve *in addition where the destination is the
destination pattern would go like so:

I tried to set the configuration so that only the commons-logging JAR gets
copied over.