ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: IvyDE retrieve problems
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:59:27 GMT
paul.newport@targetgroup.net a écrit :

> That could have possibly been the problem but I think not as I think the
> actual problem is this:
>
> If you have "Enable project specific settings" ticked on the "retrieve" tab
> of IvyDE Managed Libraries, it will only save the configurations and types
> field if "Enable project specific settings" has previously been checked on
> the "main" tab
>
> Once you have filled in these two fields on the retrieve tab it works, and
> it even still works when you untick "Enable project specific settings" on
> the main tag, so I think there is some linkage between the "Enable project
> specific settings" on the main tab and the retrieve tab, when there
> shoudln't be. (I'm guessing the tabs should be independent of each other).
>
> In the above scenario a "*" on the types field works fine, so I don't need
> to use "jar,source" instead.

As far I could test, I am not able to reproduce the issue your are
describing.
Are you sure you have the officially released version ? Look into the
global Ivy configuration panel: which IvyDE version is displayed ?
I remember I had this kind of issue, but it was during the development
of the new UI for the configuration panels. By any unluck are you still
running with an old trunk ?

Nicolas