ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: IvyDE retrieve problems
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 13:52:30 GMT
paul.newport@targetgroup.net a écrit :

> I have a couple of issues with the latest build of the IvyDE (checked out
> and built today)
>

> a) No retrieve occurs after the resolve
>
> This is a pretty serious one - is there anything I can do to troubleshoot
> this (turn on debug, post configs etc) ?

If the retrieve job is launched, you will get some information in the
Ivy console. Something like:
:: retrieving :: org.apache.ivyde#ivytest-retrieve-by-type [sync]
    checkUpToDate=false
    confs: [myconf]
    retrieving
/home/nicolasl/dev/ivy/svn/ivyde/trunk/test/retrieve-by-type/../fakerepo/myorg/mymodule/jars/mymodule-1.1.jar
/home/nicolasl/dev/ivy/svn/ivyde/trunk/test/retrieve-by-type/lib/mymodule-1.1.jar
    syncing...
    1 artifacts copied (0kB/1ms)
    retrieve done (1ms)

Do you use the global retrieve configuration, or the by project one ?
If you use the project specific configuration, could you give what's in
your .classpath ? I am specifically interested in the "classpathentry"
starting with "org.apache.ivyde.eclipse.cpcontainer.IVYDE_CONTAINER".

> b)  if you hover over configurations or types on the IvyDE managed
> libraries diallog, retrieve tag "example" is spelt "exemple"

good catch.
I fixed it.

Nicolas