ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Becheanu" <daniel.beche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] Release of IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 22:12:41 GMT
Upper right corner:P

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Daniel Becheanu
<daniel.becheanu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Switch your eclipse console to ivy console to see more details. (there
> is a small drop down on the upper left side of your eclipse console)
>
> One way to try fixing  this issue is remove the ivy.xml from libraries
> and add it back.
>

> On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 3:57 PM, Bagwell, Allen F <afbagwe@sandia.gov> wrote:
>>
>> Upgrading to this from IvyDE alpha 1 broke my ability to read my ivysettings.xml
file.

>> I keep getting an unspecified error in my project saying that my ivy settings file
has a parse error.

>> However if I open my ivysettings.xml file in the Ivy Editor, there is no indicator
of a parsing error. (Nor should I expect there to be since I haven't changed it between alpha1
and this beta.)

>> -Allen

the Eclipse development environment.
>> It will help you manage your classpath based on the Ivy dependencies, with a dedicated
editor of ivy.xml files, with completion.

>> Whereas the status of the previous release was alpha, we got this plugin to be more
stable. The bugs which were making the plugin unusable have been fixed.
>> Thought we know that there are still some bugs, so this is a milestone towards the
final release. But this is already stable, a beta milestone.

>> To download IvyDE: http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/download.cgi
>> Important note: the IvyDE updatesite at http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/updatesite
is now deprecated because it causes us some deployment pain (which probably get some pain
to some user too). So please switch to use this one:
>> http://www.apache.org/dist/ant/ivyde/updatesite/
>>
>> Note that this release is compatible with the last release of Ivy, the 2.0 RC2, which
is already avalaible for download via the updatesite.