ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From zyd08 <yiduo.z...@db.com>
Subject Re: how to put the artifacts in ant classpath?
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2008 21:48:32 GMT

Thanks for the prompt response. Maybe I didn't make this clear, its not
ivy:retrieve that I'm stuck with; I've managed to download all the required
jar files into the ivy cache specified by the patterns; I just don't know
how to add the downloaded jar files to the classpath in the ant build.xml.
For example, the jars retrieved have the following paths:

C:/ivycache/apache/log4j/1.2.15/log4j.jar
C:/ivycache/apache/xerces/3.10/xerces-api.jar

I'm sure there must be some clever way to include all these jars in the
classpath at once instead of mannually specifying each indivual path right?