ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From zyd08 <yiduo.z...@db.com>
Subject how to put the artifacts in ant classpath?
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:38:18 GMT

I'm new to ivy and I'm stuck with a very presumably simple issue. I've set
ivy to retrieve all the artifacts (jars)  using the following patterns:

ivyPattern="[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy.xml"
artifactPattern="[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact].[ext]"

After all the jars are downloaded into the ivy cache directory, how am I
supposed to include them in the classpath in the ant java task? The jars are
each in their own sub-directories rather than put in a flat directory. I've
searched on the forum for this topic and it turned out that I should make
use of ivy:cachepath, but somehow it didn't quite work for me. maybe I'm
missing something important? Could anyone please let show me the correct
solution?

Thank you very much in advance!