ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Sinclair <j...@cooljeff.co.uk>
Subject Re: Using ivy.xml files to describe common module information
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2008 09:35:07 GMT
> Have you already looked at the feature to provide extra-arguments in
the<info> section of the ivy.xml file...

Thanks Marc, I am using the 'extra' namespace to keep hold of some
additional meta data.

I've gone down the route of having a common project.xml file in the
repository to capture the common meta-data across all releases in that
project, hence the structure of my repository is:

[organization]
    [module]
        project.xml
        [ivys]
            ivy-[revision].xml

For now, if I need to merge some of the common information in
project.xml into an individual ivy-[revision].xml, I will write a script
to do it and will re-visit this when the parenting mechanism is
implemented in Ivy.

Regards,

Jeff