ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tom Widmer <tom.wid...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy with archiva
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 15:42:34 GMT
Burkhardt Stefan (CI/TMP) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to upload an artefact to archiva. I always get an exception
> (Unauthorized) when I have to use Basic Authentication. (The
> http-client.jar is in the classpath)
> Before I try to publish the artefact I set the Authentication parameters
> within Ivy:
> Build file:
>         <ivy:settings file="./ivysettings.xml">
>                 <credentials host="archivaHost:archivaPort"

You could try leaving the port out of host, e.g. host="archivaHost".
Looking at my local setup, that's what I've done to access our TeamCity
build server's repository (despite the port being something strange like
8070).

> realm="Repository Archiva Managed Internal Repository" username="upload"
> passwd="upload2" />
>         </ivy:settings>
>         <ivy:publish organisation="${organisation}" module="${module}"
> revision="${version}" resolver="chained"
> artifactspattern="dist/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]" overwrite="true"
> validate="false" publishivy="false"/>
>
> Ivy-settings:
>     <resolvers>
>         <chain name="chained" returnFirst="true">
>             <ibiblio name="local"
> root="archivaHost:archivaPort/archiva/repository/internal/"
> m2compatible="true"/>

According to
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/resolver/ibiblio.html
ibiblio doesn't support publishing. Apparently URL does though:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/resolver/url.html

Hope that helps.

Tom