ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Fredrick" <jeffrey.fredr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Noobie publishing question
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 19:17:25 GMT
Other people can correct me but I think normally you'd have a single
repository but release and development versions of your artifacts.

Either way I find it odd to have developers publishing directly to the
repository. That seems like something your build server should handle
for you.

Jtf

--
http://blog.jeffreyfredrick.com