ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <sflo...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: Jar file containing java source being copied - not the jar with class files
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 19:19:06 GMT

Wow - thanks a bunch.  I basically looked at that page - and did see the
type attribute.  However didn't notice anything other than "comma
separated list of accepted artifact types since 1.4"

Anyway, that fixed my problem.

By chance, have you used Find Bugs in conjunction with Ivy?  i;ve
encountered some issues (getting java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/dom4j/DocumentException).  I googled and it seems there is an issue
with the pom for Find Bugs...

Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale
Louisburg, NC  27549