ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject Ivy reports html hitting apache site
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:44:38 GMT

I've done any Ivy report, and when I display the HTML in a browser and
click around it often  says "transferring data from ant.apache.org" and
takes about 30 seconds to resolve that transfer.

e.g. http://ant.apache.org/ivy/images/downloaded.gif

Shouldn't the report consist entirely of local resources ? Anyone who
builds without an internet connection will get an image less report.

Target
www.targetgroup.net

Target is a trading name of Target Group Limited,
registered in England and Wales No. 1208137
Registered office:  Target House, Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff CF11 9AU

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com