ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject Re: Now Ivy RC2 is there a plan to add an IvyDE compatible version?
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 14:07:14 GMT

"I have just build a candidate to be released this morning [1], so unless
there are vetos, the next beta will be officially released next week."

Is there a URL for a beta version at the moment then ? I thought only the
alpha was out ?

Is it still Eclipse 3.2 compatible ? (fingers crossed on that one).

Target
www.targetgroup.net

Target is a trading name of Target Group Limited,
registered in England and Wales No. 1208137
Registered office:  Target House, Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff CF11 9AU

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com