ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject RE: AW: Re: Ivy with archiva
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:05:22 GMT
Have you granted the guest account in Archiva read permission to every repository?

-----Original Message-----
From: Burkhardt Stefan (CI/TMP) [mailto:Stefan.Burkhardt@de.bosch.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 9:56 AM
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: AW: AW: Re: Ivy with archiva

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I tried it without the port settings as you suggested. But with
the same result.
Here is the output (just a part) from the console (in debug mode).

Overriding previous definition of reference to ivy.resolved.report Adding reference: ivy.resolved.report
Overriding previous definition of reference to ivy.resolved.configurations.ref Adding reference:
ivy.resolved.configurations.ref Overriding previous definition of reference to ivy.resolved.descriptor
Adding reference: ivy.resolved.descriptor Overriding previous definition of reference to ivy.resolved.report.com.artefactGroup.tmp-util
Adding reference: ivy.resolved.report.com.artefactGroup.tmp-util
Overriding previous definition of reference to ivy.resolved.descriptor.com.artefactGroup.tmp-util
Adding reference: ivy.resolved.descriptor.com.artefactGroup.tmp-util
Overriding previous definition of reference to ivy.resolved.configurations.ref.com.artefactGroup.tmp-util
Adding reference: ivy.resolved.configurations.ref.com.artefactGroup.tmp-util
Overriding previous definition of property "ivy.organisation"
Setting project property: ivy.organisation -> com.artefactGroup setting 'ivy.organisation'
to 'com.artefactGroup'
Overriding previous definition of property "ivy.module"
Setting project property: ivy.module -> tmp-util setting 'ivy.module' to 'tmp-util'
Overriding previous definition of property "ivy.revision"
Setting project property: ivy.revision -> 0.5-SNAPSHOT setting 'ivy.revision' to '0.5-SNAPSHOT'
Overriding previous definition of property "ivy.deps.changed"
Setting project property: ivy.deps.changed -> false setting 'ivy.deps.changed' to 'false'
Overriding previous definition of property "ivy.resolved.configurations"
Setting project property: ivy.resolved.configurations -> package,provided,compile,compile-test,run-test,all
setting 'ivy.resolved.configurations' to 'package,provided,compile,compile-test,run-test,all'
Overriding previous definition of property "ivy.resolved.file"
Setting project property: ivy.resolved.file -> C:\svn\trunk\su\TMPUtil\ivy.xml setting
'ivy.resolved.file' to 'C:\svn\trunk\su\TMPUtil\ivy.xml'
Overriding previous definition of property "ivy.version"
Setting project property: ivy.version -> 2.0.0-rc1 parameter found as attribute value:
ivy.organisation=com.artefactGroup
parameter found as attribute value: ivy.module=tmp-util parameter found as attribute value:
ivy.revision=0.5-SNAPSHOT parameter not found: ivy.deliver.branch parameter not found: ivy.deliver.revision
parameter found as ivy variable: ivy.status=integration
:: publishing :: com.artefactGroup#tmp-util
        validate = false
post 1.3 ivy file: using exact as default matcher
authentication: k='Repository Archiva Managed internal Repository@archivaHost' c='null'
C:\svn\trunk\su\TMPUtil\build.xml:216: impossible to publish artifacts for com.artefactGroup#tmp-util;0.5-SNAPSHOT:
java.io.IOException: Access to URL http://archivaHost:8084/archiva/repository/internal/com/artefactGroup/tmp-util/0.5-SNAPSHOT/tmp-util.pom
was refused by the server: Unauthorized
        at org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyPublish.doExecute(IvyPublish.java:318)
        at org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyTask.execute(IvyTask.java:277)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor100.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:105)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1329)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1298)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1181)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.module.bridge.impl.BridgeImpl.run(BridgeImpl.java:277)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.module.run.TargetExecutor.run(TargetExecutor.java:460)
        at org.netbeans.core.execution.RunClassThread.run(RunClassThread.java:151)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Access to URL http://archivaHost:8084/archiva/repository/internal/com/artefactGroup/tmp-util/0.5-SNAPSHOT/tmp-util.pom
was refused by the server: Unauthorized
        at org.apache.ivy.util.url.AbstractURLHandler.validatePutStatusCode(AbstractURLHandler.java:63)
        at org.apache.ivy.util.url.BasicURLHandler.upload(BasicURLHandler.java:232)
        at org.apache.ivy.util.url.URLHandlerDispatcher.upload(URLHandlerDispatcher.java:81)
        at org.apache.ivy.util.FileUtil.copy(FileUtil.java:140)
        at org.apache.ivy.plugins.repository.url.URLRepository.put(URLRepository.java:85)
        at org.apache.ivy.plugins.repository.AbstractRepository.put(AbstractRepository.java:130)
        at org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.RepositoryResolver.put(RepositoryResolver.java:219)
        at org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.RepositoryResolver.publish(RepositoryResolver.java:209)
        at org.apache.ivy.core.publish.PublishEngine.publish(PublishEngine.java:282)
        at org.apache.ivy.core.publish.PublishEngine.publish(PublishEngine.java:261)
        at org.apache.ivy.core.publish.PublishEngine.publish(PublishEngine.java:170)
        at org.apache.ivy.Ivy.publish(Ivy.java:600)
        at org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyPublish.doExecute(IvyPublish.java:299)
        ... 16 more
--- Nested Exception ---
[...]

I think the relevant part is:
authentication: k='Repository Archiva Managed internal Repository@archivaHost' c='null'

Do I miss something in my configuration.
Stefan

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----