ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Clements Mark" <cleme...@OFAC.CH>
Subject RE: Now Ivy RC2 is there a plan to add an IvyDE compatible version?
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:29:38 GMT

[mailto:paul.newport@targetgroup.net]

> "Could somebody give a try with this update site:"
>
> Yes, that works fine in Rad 7 thanks !

That works fine for me as well - thank-you Nicolas and Paul for the fast
diagnosis and fix.

The one remaining issue (and I'm not convinced that it's an issue) is
that the Ivy classpath container icon now has a "problem" marker on it
for some of my projects, even following a launch with -clean. There is
nothing in the error log or in the "problems" view, all the projects
compile and those for which junit tests exist run fine. I think it's
benign (interaction with checkstyle or similar??).

Best regards,

Mark