ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tomas Roos <tomas...@kth.se>
Subject Ivy Standalone settings to overwrite publications
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:01:54 GMT
Hi there!

We are using Ivy which is indeed a good tool. We are using the standalone version without
ant and now we realised that there is some issues when overwrite is set to false, since we
wont get the right depencies out if the sourcecode hasnt been modified.

Any way i have search for along time now without any hits, only stuff regarding ant. So i'v
been wondering where can i set that the publishing should overwrite the existing files. I'v
tried in the commandline but no success.

Thanks in advance. Best Regards, Tomas