ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Hans Dockter <>
Subject Chain and IBiblio Resolvers and changingPattern
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2008 10:18:58 GMT

I'm trying to understand the reason for the following behavior.

I have a chain resolver c1, which contains a chain resolver c2, which
contains an ibiblio resolver ib.

ib has by default a changing pattern for ".*-SNAPSHOT".

If Ivy resolves a snapshot dependency the first time everything works
fine. But after this first resolve, Ivy uses always the snapshot
dependency from the cache. I have to set the changing pattern of c2
to ".*-SNAPSHOT" to make Ivy look for new snapshots. The changing
pattern of c1 does not matter. What is the underlying reason for this

- Hans

Hans Dockter
Gradle Project lead

View raw message