ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Bittner <benjamin.bitt...@stud-inf.unibz.it>
Subject Ivy and Common Lisp repositories
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:34:44 GMT
Hello everybody!

I'm currently working on a project that involves both Java and Lisp
code.
The build system we use is Ant.

Currently, the project depends on three libraries: asm-all, junit,
commons-io.
The project itself is pretty monolithic and doesn't have internal module
dependencies (beside source files that have to be compiled in a
precise order).

I am researching whether we should use a dependency manager.
Ivy, integrating very well with Ant, seems an obvious choice. But it
really seems
that ibiblio and the maven2 repositories only provide Java libraries.
It would
be interesting for my project to resolve Lisp dependencies.

Can you confirm that Ivy can only handle Java dependencies? Would it
be too
much work to personalize Ivy to work with Lisp repositories such as
the following?

http://common-lisp.net/viewrep.shtml
http://www.cl-user.net/asp/root-dir

Thank you so much for your help!